VA » Health Care » Mountain Home VA Medical Center » Locations and Directions » Jonesville, Virginia
Mountain Home VA Medical Center
- Tuesday and Thursday, 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Primary care for veterans in Jonesville VA and surrounding counties area.
- Women’s Primary Care and Gender Specific Exams.
- Specialty care: Highly qualified primary care providers will make specialty care referrals to the James H. Quillen (Mountain Home) VA Medical Center (VAMC) or other VA sites of care.
- Examination rooms are equipped with computer terminals that directly interface with the computer system at the Mountain Home VA Medical Center which places important medical information at the fingertips of the providers. In addition, Veterans are referred to the Mountain Home VAMC or other VA sites of care for specialty or inpatient care, their electronic medical record from the clinic will be immediately accessible by providers there.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or the My HealtheVet website.
- If you have not previously received care at the VA Medical Center, you will need to apply for services. For more information about applying online, please refer to our Eligibility and Enrollment page, or you may call the James H. Quillen VA Medical Center Business Office at 1.888.736.2825 and request an application be mailed to you.
32613 Wilderness Road, Suite 101
Jonesville, VA 24263
Phone & Fax
Fax: Not Available
Hours of Operation