VA » Health Care » Mountain Home VA Medical Center » Locations and Directions » LaFollette (Campbell County), Tennessee
Mountain Home VA Medical Center
LaFollette (Campbell County), Tennessee
- Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Primary care services for Veterans in the Campbell County and surrounding area.
- Personal care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Mountain Home VA Medical Center or other VA sites of care.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or the My HealtheVet website.
- Clinical Video Telehealth (CVT)
- If you have not previously received care at the VA Medical Center, you will need to apply for services. For more information about applying online, please refer to our Eligibility and Enrollment page, or you may call the James H. Quillen VA Medical Center Business Office at 1.888.736.2825 and request an application be mailed to you.
- If you are currently a patient and want to see if you are eligible to have your care transferred to the Campbell County Clinic, please call 423.926.1171, extension 2123.