- Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Primary care for Veterans in Sevier County and surrounding counties areas.
- Women’s Primary Care and Gender Specific Exams.
- Specialty care: Highly qualified primary care providers will make specialty care referrals to the James H. Quillen (Mountain Home) VA Medical Center (VAMC) or other VA sites of care.
- Examination rooms are equipped with computer terminals that directly interface with the computer system at the Mountain Home VA Medical Center, which places important medical information at the fingertips of the providers. In addition, if Veterans are referred to the Mountain Home VAMC or other VA sites of care for specialty or inpatient care, their electronic medical record from the clinic will be immediately accessible by providers there.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or the My HealtheVet website.
- If you have not previously received care at the VA Medical Center, you will need to apply for services. For more information about applying online, please refer to our Eligibility and Enrollment page, or you may call the James H. Quillen VA Medical Center Business Office at 1-888-736-2825 and request an application be mailed to you.
DAV Transportation Schedule
Mr. Paul Whaley, Veterans Service Officer, Sevier County, TN coordinates the Sevierville DAV van.
Sevier County Courthouse
125 Court Avenue
Sevier, Tennessee 37682
Veterans may call (865) 774-3608 to be scheduled on the Sevier DAV Van
Sevierville DAV van will run from the Senior Citizens Center in Sevierville to Knoxville CBOC:
- DAV van will leave Senior Citizens Center at 6:45am
- Arrive at the Vet Center, Magnolia Ave by 7:15am
- Arrive at the Knoxville CBOC by 7:50am
Sevierville DAV van will run from the Senior Citizens Center in Sevierville to the James H. Quillen VA Medical Center, Mountain Home, TN:
- DAV van will leave Senior Citizens Center at 5:30am
- Arrive at the James H. Quillen VA Medical Center by 7:30am