Mountain Home VA Healthcare System
About the Mountain Home VA Healthcare System
Since 1903, James H. Quillen VA Medical Center has been improving the health of the men and women who have so proudly served our nation. We consider it our privilege to serve your health care needs in any way we can. Services are available to more than 170,000 veterans living in a 41-county area of Tennessee, Virginia, and Kentucky.
Honor and serve America's Veterans by providing exceptional healthcare that is patient centered and preferred by Veterans.
We will be the healthcare system of choice where patients choose to receive care and employees are proud to work.
To accomplish this:
- We promise to provide exceptional quality and safety
- We promise to provide appropriate and timely access
- We promise to exceed Veterans' expectations
- We promise to work collaboratively to deliver innovative solutions
- We promise to provide quality education to future healthcare providers
- We promise to research the answers for tomorrow
- We promise to provide excellent healthcare value for Veterans
Because I CARE, I will
...Act with high moral principle. Adhere to the highest professional standards. Maintain the trust and confidence of all with whom I engage.
...Work diligently to serve Veterans and other beneficiaries. Be driven by an earnest belief in VA’s mission. Fulfill my individual responsibilities and organizational responsibilities.
...Be truly Veteran-centric by identifying, fully considering, and appropriately advancing the interests of Veterans and other beneficiaries.
...Treat all those I serve and with whom I work with dignity and respect. Show respect to earn it.
...Strive for the highest quality and continuous improvement. Be thoughtful and decisive in leadership, accountable for my actions, willing to admit mistakes, and rigorous in correcting them.
- Integrated Healthcare Delivery
- Team-based Approach
- Information Systems/Technology
- Patient Safety