Mountain Home VA Healthcare System
Current Operating Status
As of Monday, April 26, 2021 8:27 AM EDT
James H. Quillen VA Medical Center is providing weekly updates via phone, www.mountainhome.va.gov and social media (Facebook.) Please call 423.926.1171 ext. 8 for the latest information.
1. Any Veteran is eligible to receive the COVID-19 Vaccine. COVID-19 vaccinations are ongoing at the James H. Quillen VA Medical Center and community outpatient clinic during vaccine clinic hours.
As a result of the SAVE LIVES ACT, we are now providing COVID-19 vaccines to:
* ALL Veterans
* Spouses of a Veteran
* Caregivers of a Veteran
* Recipients of Civilian Health and Medical Program of the Department of Veterans Affairs (CHAMPVA) benefits
2.The main vaccine clinic is located at James H. Quillen VA Medical Center, building 160, 2nd Floor Atrium from 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Monday - Friday3. We will be holding intermittent vaccine clinics at the outpatient clinics. Please check the individual Community Outpatient Clinic pages under "Locations" for information on when the COVID-19 vaccine will be offered at your location.
Help reduce the risk of spreading the flu, COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and other illnesses
Access to the main campus is only through the Lamont/Veterans Way and Lake Drive Gates. Employees may access campus through Gold Star Blvd from 6-8 a.m. with their employee stickers. All other gates will be closed. Please follow the signs to the screening tents.
Effective immediately, the following visitation safeguards are in place:
- If you become sick, stay home and call ahead to your clinic or VA facility before visiting.
- Valet services are temporarily suspended until further notice. Parking lots ordinarily used for valet parking are now opened for patient self-parking.
- All patients will be screened for COVID-19 before entering the medical center
- Outpatients should come to appointments alone if possible, but if medically necessary, please limit the number of individuals accompanying you to one immediate family member or caregiver.
- Visitors are not allowed. The exceptions are hospice and palliative care patients.
- No one under the age of 18 is allowed in the facility.
- Face coverings or masks are required of everyone entering the medical center for the duration of their visit.
|James H. Quillen VA Medical Center (Mountain Home)||Limited Services|
|Emergency Room is always open. Telehealth and virtual appointments may be available. Please inquire with your care team if this is possible before visiting the medical center.|
|Knoxville, Tennessee||Normal Hours|
|LaFollette (Campbell County), Tennessee||Normal Hours|
|Morristown, Tennessee||Normal Hours|
|Rogersville, Tennessee||Normal Hours|
|Sevierville, Tennessee||Normal Hours|
|Bristol, Virginia||Normal Hours|
|Norton, Virginia||Normal Hours|
|Vansant, Virginia||Normal Hours|
|Marion, Virginia||Normal Hours|
|Jonesville, Virginia||Normal Hours|
- Emergency: 911
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 (Press 1)
- 24 Hour Nurse: 1-877-291-5311 (After Hours)
- Change Your Appointment: 1-423-926-1171 x3472
- Media Inquiries: 1-423-926-1171 x7126
- National Veterans Helpline: 1-800-507-4571
- Patient Locator: 1-926-1171 x0
- Pharmacy Refill: 1-423-979-3434
- Staff Locator: 1-926-1171 x0
- Telephone Care: 1-423-926-1171 x0
- Homeless Veterans hotline: 1-877-424-3838