Mountain Home VA Healthcare System
Bristol VA Clinic
We will host an ongoing COVID-19 Vaccine clinic at Bristol on Wednesdays only:
1st Dose: 9 a.m. - 11 a.m.
2nd Dose: 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
* ALL Veterans
* Spouses of a Veteran
* Caregivers of a Veteran
* Recipients of Civilian Health and Medical Program of the Department of Veterans Affairs (CHAMPVA) benefits
Regular Clinic Hours:
- Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Primary care and mental health services for Veterans in Bristol TN/VA and surrounding counties area.
- Women’s Primary Care and Gender Specific Exams.
- Specialty care: Highly qualified primary care providers will make specialty care referals to the James H. Quillen (Mountain Home) VA Medical Center (VAMC) or other VA sites of care.
- Examination rooms are equipped with computer terminals that directly interface with the computer system at the Mountain Home VA Medical Center which places important medical information at the fingertips of the providers. In addition, if veterans are referred to the Mountain Home VAMC or other VA sites of care for specialty or inpatient care, their electronic medical record from the clinic will be immediately accessible by providers there.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or the My HealtheVet website.
- Clinical Video Telehealth (CVT)
- If you have not previously received care at the VA Medical Center at Mountain Home, you will need to apply for services. For more information about applying online, please refer to our Eligibility and Enrollment page, or you may call the James H. Quillen VA Medical Center Business Office at 1-888-736-2825 and request an application be mailed to you.
- If you are currently a patient and want to see if you are eligible to have your care transferred to the Bristol Community Based Outpatient Clinic, please call 423.926.1171, extension 2123.