Mountain Home VA Healthcare System
Dannie A. Carr Veterans Outpatient Clinic
- Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Primary care for Veterans in Sevier County and surrounding counties areas.
- Women’s Primary Care and Gender Specific Exams.
- Specialty care: Highly qualified primary care providers will make specialty care referrals to the James H. Quillen (Mountain Home) VA Medical Center (VAMC) or other VA sites of care.
- Examination rooms are equipped with computer terminals that directly interface with the computer system at the Mountain Home VA Medical Center, which places important medical information at the fingertips of the providers. In addition, if Veterans are referred to the Mountain Home VAMC or other VA sites of care for specialty or inpatient care, their electronic medical record from the clinic will be immediately accessible by providers there.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or the My HealtheVet website.
- Clinical Video Telehealth (CVT)
- If you have not previously received care at the VA Medical Center, you will need to apply for services. For more information about applying online, please refer to our Eligibility and Enrollment page, or you may call the James H. Quillen VA Medical Center Business Office at 1-888-736-2825 and request an application be mailed to you.
DAV Transportation Schedule
Veterans may call (865) 774-3608 to be scheduled on the Sevier County DAV Van. Veterans need to leave a voicemail message stating name, appointment location, appointment time, and a call back number. The van coordinator will call back with a departure time no later than 24 hours prior to the appointment. The van departs from and returns to the Sevier County CBOC parking lot.
**Multiple riders may be on the van trip so the van may leave early and return late.