VA » Health Care » Mountain Home VA Healthcare System » Locations and Directions » Vansant VA Clinic
Mountain Home VA Healthcare System
Vansant VA Clinic
EFFECTIVE April 26, 2021, the Vansant Clinic has REOPENED.
We will be providing COVID-19 vaccines by appointment only on Monday, April 26. (For future vaccine availability, please contact your provider.)
- Monday, 9:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, 9:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Primary care for veterans in Vansant, VA and surrounding counties area.
- Women’s Primary Care and Gender Specific Exams.
- Specialty care: Highly qualified primary care providers will make specialty care referrals to the James H. Quillen (Mountain Home) VA Medical Center (VAMC) or other VA sites of care.
- Examination rooms are equipped with computer terminals that directly interface with the computer system at the Mountain Home VA Medical Center which places important medical information at the fingertips of the providers. In addition, if veterans are referred to the Mountain Home VAMC or other VA sites of care for specialty or inpatient care, their electronic medical record from the clinic will be immediately accessible by providers there.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or the My HealtheVet website.
- If you have not previously received care at the VA Medical Center, you will need to apply for services. For more information about applying online, please refer to our Eligibility and Enrollment page, or you may call the James H. Quillen VA Medical Center Business Office at 1.888.736.2825 and request an application be mailed to you.