Mountain Home VA Healthcare System
The Primary Care Service Line offers an extensive range of treatment modalities with emphasis on health care prevention.
The Spinal Cord Injury Clinic received a national award from the National Paralyzed Veterans Association for their outstanding work with our veterans.
Our Primary Care Service also includes the Women's Primary Care Clinic.
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (Extended hours clinic)
- Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (Clinic is closed on Saturdays preceding a Monday federal holiday)
Health Services Offered
Contact your primary care physician if you need any of these or other services:
- cancer screening
- high cholesterol treatment
- chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) treatment
- diabetes prevention and treatment
- flu vaccine
- heart disease
- high blood pressure prevention and treatment
- treatment for obesity - Join our GROUP MOVE Clinic
- osteoporosis treatment
- preventive medicine
- prostate disease prevention and treatment
- smoking cessation
- Clinical Video Telehealth (CVT)
- James H. Quillen VA Medical Center
Hours of Operation
Mon, Wed - Fri, 7:30am - 4:00pm
Tue, 7:00am - 6:00pm Sat, 8:00am - 4:00pm